- 6 Farm Frites Mini Waffle Hashbrowns
- 100 grams chopped Vietnamese sausage (Cha Lua)
- 2 tablespoons chicken liver pâté
- 50 grams chopped cucumber
- 2 French baguettes (cut into 5 inches long)
- Red cayenne pepper (chopped)
- Pickled vegetable
Method of preparation:
- Prepare the waffle hashbrowns according to the
- Cut the baguette in half lengthwise.
- Spread inside the roll with chicken liver pâté then add cucumber along with Vietnamese sausages, pickled vegetable and Farm Frites Mini Waffle Hashbrowns.
- Add a drizzle of mayonnaise. Sprinkle with coriander and red cayenne pepper before serving.
Ingredients for pickled vegetable:
- 100 grams julienned carrot
- 100 grams julienned radish
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup water
Method of preparation for pickled vegetable:
- Add vinegar, sugar, salt and water into a pot. Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Add carrot and radish, mix well together.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.