Il mare, il verde e la regina croccante
Ingredients (4 pers.):
Method of preparation:
1. Heat up the deep fryer to 175°C. Let the battered fillets of fish fry for about 3 to 5 minutes, until they have an amber-like colour, and drain them on a plate with paper towel.
2. Season with pepper, salt and smoked paprika powder.
3. Boil 1 litre of water with 20g of salt.
4. Add the peas (= parboiling) for about 15 seconds. Rinse them in cold water.
5. Put the peas in a measuring cup together with the leaves of mint.
6. Mix the whole with a hand blender.
7. Season it with cayenne pepper and salt.
8. Serve with the fries and the tartar sauce on newspaper on a plate, for that typical street food feeling.
9. As a finishing touch, sprinkle mint leaves over the dish and put a slice of lime on the side.
Enjoy your fish & fun!